Top Five Tips For Selling Your Home
1) Price It Right: Statistics show that pricing your home 15% below the "market" value will get the best results and a quicker sale.
2) Staging: Stage your home by re-arranging furniture for the best presentation and removing the clutter. Provide the most light possible for showings.
3) Most Important Room: The kitchen is the most important room in the house, so spend the money on updating appliances and counter tops. Bathrooms are the second most important. But be careful not to over-spend for the current market.
4) Curb Appeal: The first impression is important. There may not be another chance. Make sure your exterior has fresh paint, especially the front door. Make sure the exterior and entrance way are clean and welcoming.
5) Remove Your Pets: You might love Fluffy but prospective buyers don't. During showings, remove your pets along with water bowls and the litter box.
Stay "show- ready" by keeping everything clean and ready to go with short notice. You increase your chances of selling by having more potential buyers seeing your home.